Johannesburg (AFP) – Newly-elected President Emmerson Mnangagwa has declared Zimbabwe “open for business” — but analysts say that reversing the disastrous investor exodus of the Mugabe years will require more than words of encouragement. View the original article here.
- LESOTHO: A NEW BEGINNING FOR THE RESTIVE MOUNTAIN KINGDOM?
- EXX Africa is in Hong Kong, speaking on opportunities for Asian investors in Africa at TXF Asia 2018
- DRC: RULING COALITION STEERS TO ELECTION VICTORY, AS OPPOSITION ALLIANCE FRACTURES
- GABON: POLITICAL TRANSITION IS UNDERWAY TO SUCCEED AILING PRESIDENT
- SPECIAL REPORT: ZAMBIA’S ROAD TO DEFAULT