Johannesburg (AFP) – Newly-elected President Emmerson Mnangagwa has declared Zimbabwe “open for business” — but analysts say that reversing the disastrous investor exodus of the Mugabe years will require more than words of encouragement. View the original article here.
- NIGERIA: POLLING DAY DELAY INCREASES PROBABILITY OF ELECTION DISPUTE
- ALGERIA: DEBT CONCERNS AND SUCCESSION RACE TO INTENSIFY AFTER APRIL ELECTIONS
- SUDAN: PROSPECT OF A ‘SUDANESE SPRING’ LOOMS AS OPPOSITION UNITES
- SPECIAL REPORT: IS TANZANIA MANIPULATING ITS ECONOMIC GROWTH FIGURES?
- EXX Africa director Robert Besseling spoke on African debt sustainability at the Invest Africa Connect event at the Cape Town Mining Indaba 2019.