Opposition leader Felix Tshisekedi has been sworn in as the president of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, succeeding Joseph Kabila in the vast central African country’s first transfer of power through an election in 59 years of independence. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: UNPACKING THE SUDANESE POLITICAL TRANSITION
- NIGERIA: RISK OUTLOOK FOR A NEW NIGER DELTA INSURGENCY
- BOTSWANA: POLITICAL RIVALRY, GRAFT SCANDALS, AND INEQUALITY MARK THE ROAD TO ELECTIONS
- SIERRA LEONE: GOVERNMENT MARKS ONE YEAR IN OFFICE WITH A MIXED RECORD
- SPECIAL REPORT: POST-ELECTIONS POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FORECAST FOR SOUTH AFRICA