The first-ever win by an opposition presidential candidate in the Democratic Republic of Congo is being marred by claims by a rival that Felix Tshisekedi’s victory was the result of rigging by the electoral authorities. View the original article here.
- ALGERIA: DESPITE CONCESSIONS, THE POLITICAL ELITE DIGS IN FOR THE LONG HAUL
- COTE D’IVOIRE: HEALTHY COCOA CROP BOOSTS ECONOMIC TRAJECTORY DESPITE POLITICAL TREMORS
- SOUTH AFRICA: KEEPING THE LIGHTS ON AS ELECTIONS APPROACH
- EXX Africa participated at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk – Africa conference last week in Cape Town.
- UGANDA: TRADE DISPUTE AND OPPOSITION TRIAL DESTABILISE OUTLOOK TOWARDS 2021 ELECTIONS