Revelations that South African Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene lied about his meetings with three businessmen who’ve been implicated in plundering state funds presents President Cyril Ramaphosa with a thorny dilemma. View the original article here.
- EXX Africa analysis on #Zimbabwe foreign exchange crisis is cited in South Africa’s Sunday Times
- DRC: TENSE PROTRACTED ELECTORAL CYCLE FINALLY COMES TO CONCLUSION
- EXX Africa analysis on the commercial impact of the #Kenya terror attack is cited by AFP news agency
- CAMEROON: KIDNAP RISKS AND COMMERCIAL DISRUPTION INTENSIFY ANGLOPHONE INSURGENCY
- EXX Africa assesses the potential economic impact of the #Kenya terror attacks in #Bloomberg