Revelations that South African Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene lied about his meetings with three businessmen who’ve been implicated in plundering state funds presents President Cyril Ramaphosa with a thorny dilemma. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: UNPACKING THE SUDANESE POLITICAL TRANSITION
- NIGERIA: RISK OUTLOOK FOR A NEW NIGER DELTA INSURGENCY
- BOTSWANA: POLITICAL RIVALRY, GRAFT SCANDALS, AND INEQUALITY MARK THE ROAD TO ELECTIONS
- SIERRA LEONE: GOVERNMENT MARKS ONE YEAR IN OFFICE WITH A MIXED RECORD
- SPECIAL REPORT: POST-ELECTIONS POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FORECAST FOR SOUTH AFRICA