How do telecom operators and governments shut down an entire country’s connectivity? In Africa, where is the risk highest in 2019? And, what is the commercial and economic impact of the shutdowns? EXX Africa’s Robert Besseling provides the analysis. View the original article here.
- DRC: A TALE OF TWO PRESIDENTS
- EGYPT: DESPITE SECURITY CONCERNS, THE OVERALL RISK OUTLOOK IS REMARKABLY OPTIMISTIC
- EXX Africa analysis on Angola’s Sonangol is cited by the Centre for African Journalists newswire
- ERITREA: STUMBLING BACK INTO ISOLATION
- LIBYA: OFFENSIVE ON TRIPOLI DEVOLVES INTO STALEMATE