How do telecom operators and governments shut down an entire country’s connectivity? In Africa, where is the risk highest in 2019? And, what is the commercial and economic impact of the shutdowns? EXX Africa’s Robert Besseling provides the analysis. View the original article here.
- EXX Africa participated at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk – Africa conference last week in Cape Town.
- UGANDA: TRADE DISPUTE AND OPPOSITION TRIAL DESTABILISE OUTLOOK TOWARDS 2021 ELECTIONS
- MALAWI: OPPOSITION GAINS FRESH MOMENTUM AHEAD OF MAY ELECTIONS
- BURKINA FASO: COUNTERING THE SPREAD OF ISLAMIST MILITANCY
- GHANA: AFTER THE IMF… MORE DEBT