As Mozambique cracks the whip on officials and cronies allegedly involved in the multibillion-dollar debt scandal, string indications of deals between Angola and global companies involved in the scandal is increasingly bringing to question the credibility of President Joao Lourenco’s already-debatable drive against corruption and presents Angola as risky for foreign investors. View the original article here.
- EXX Africa participated at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk – Africa conference last week in Cape Town.
- UGANDA: TRADE DISPUTE AND OPPOSITION TRIAL DESTABILISE OUTLOOK TOWARDS 2021 ELECTIONS
- MALAWI: OPPOSITION GAINS FRESH MOMENTUM AHEAD OF MAY ELECTIONS
- BURKINA FASO: COUNTERING THE SPREAD OF ISLAMIST MILITANCY
- GHANA: AFTER THE IMF… MORE DEBT