Angolan President Joao Lourenco is changing the face of the nation’s all-important oil industry, implementing reforms directed at rousing the economy from a production slump, while at the same time boosting his political standing. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: SHOCK TO GLOBAL OIL PRICES WILL IMPACT AFRICAN PRODUCERS AND IMPORTERS
- EXX Africa CEO Dr Robert Besseling will speak on a panel discussing operational risk management and fund due diligence at the Africa Global Funds Forum on PE Fund Operations.
- SPECIAL REPORT: ZIMBABWE ECONOMY RISKS COMPLETE SHUT-DOWN AS RECOVERY MEASURES FAIL
- UGANDA: CRUDE PIPELINE SUSPENSION IS MAJOR SETBACK TO OIL SECTOR DEVELOPMENT
- NIGERIA: WEAK TAX COLLECTIONS AND ASSET SEIZURES POSE RISK TO REPAYMENT OUTLOOK