Angolan President Joao Lourenco is changing the face of the nation’s all-important oil industry, implementing reforms directed at rousing the economy from a production slump, while at the same time boosting his political standing. View the original article here.
- ZIMBABWE: RISK OF CURRENCY COLLAPSE RISES AS HYPERINFLATION TRIGGERS UNREST
- SUDAN: FRAGILE POWER-SHARING DEAL WILL BRING SHORT-TERM PAUSE IN VIOLENCE
- THREATS TO BORDERS: AFRICAN MILITANCY AND TERRORISM
- ZAMBIA: SMEAR CAMPAIGN SEEKS TO DISTRACT FROM WEAKENING DEBT TRANSPARENCY
- SPECIAL REPORT: TOP TEN EAST AFRICAN CITIES AT RISK OF CRIME AGAINST EXPATS