THE controversial firing of the head of Angola’s state energy giant has underlined President Jose Lourenco’s eagerness to cement his grip on power, crush dissenting voices in his increasingly divided ruling party and brought the purported anti-corruption campaign into the spotlight. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: ETHIOPIA SEEKS PRIVATISATIONS IN VOLATILE POLITICAL CLIMATE
- SOUTH AFRICA: PRESIDENT FACES CRUCIAL DECISION ON ESKOM REFORM IN POLICY ADDRESS
- EXX Africa director Robert Besseling moderated a panel on Africa’s Capital Markets at the Invest Africa Annual Debate 2019
- EXX Africa analysis is quoted in Bloomberg on Angola oil sector reforms.
- DRC: RESHUFFLING THE POLITICAL CARDS