Gabon foiled an attempted military coup on Monday, killing two suspected plotters and capturing seven others just hours after they took over state radio in a bid to end 50 years of rule by President Ali Bongo’s family. View the original article here.
- ALGERIA: DESPITE CONCESSIONS, THE POLITICAL ELITE DIGS IN FOR THE LONG HAUL
- COTE D’IVOIRE: HEALTHY COCOA CROP BOOSTS ECONOMIC TRAJECTORY DESPITE POLITICAL TREMORS
- SOUTH AFRICA: KEEPING THE LIGHTS ON AS ELECTIONS APPROACH
- EXX Africa participated at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk – Africa conference last week in Cape Town.
- UGANDA: TRADE DISPUTE AND OPPOSITION TRIAL DESTABILISE OUTLOOK TOWARDS 2021 ELECTIONS