Nairobi (AFP) – Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta said Wednesday that gunmen who stormed an upmarket hotel complex, killing 14 people, had been “eliminated” after an almost 20-hour siege in which hundreds of civilians were rescued. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: UNPACKING THE SUDANESE POLITICAL TRANSITION
- NIGERIA: RISK OUTLOOK FOR A NEW NIGER DELTA INSURGENCY
- BOTSWANA: POLITICAL RIVALRY, GRAFT SCANDALS, AND INEQUALITY MARK THE ROAD TO ELECTIONS
- SIERRA LEONE: GOVERNMENT MARKS ONE YEAR IN OFFICE WITH A MIXED RECORD
- SPECIAL REPORT: POST-ELECTIONS POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FORECAST FOR SOUTH AFRICA