Nairobi (AFP) – Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta said Wednesday that gunmen who stormed an upmarket hotel complex, killing 14 people, had been “eliminated” after an almost 20-hour siege in which hundreds of civilians were rescued. View the original article here.
- NIGERIA: POLLING DAY DELAY INCREASES PROBABILITY OF ELECTION DISPUTE
- ALGERIA: DEBT CONCERNS AND SUCCESSION RACE TO INTENSIFY AFTER APRIL ELECTIONS
- SUDAN: PROSPECT OF A ‘SUDANESE SPRING’ LOOMS AS OPPOSITION UNITES
- SPECIAL REPORT: IS TANZANIA MANIPULATING ITS ECONOMIC GROWTH FIGURES?
- EXX Africa director Robert Besseling spoke on African debt sustainability at the Invest Africa Connect event at the Cape Town Mining Indaba 2019.