Nairobi (AFP) – Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta said Wednesday that gunmen who stormed an upmarket hotel complex, killing 14 people, had been “eliminated” after an almost 20-hour siege in which hundreds of civilians were rescued. View the original article here.
- SOUTH AFRICA: CONSIDERING FINANCIAL ASSET PRESCRIPTION TO BAIL OUT THE POWER SECTOR
- SPECIAL REPORT: THE STATE OF AFRICA’S STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES
- GHANA: CENTRAL BANK MAKES DRASTIC INTERVENTION TO PROMPT BANK CONSOLIDATION
- COTE D’IVOIRE: SPECTER OF IDENTITY POLITICS RETURNS AHEAD OF 2020 ELECTIONS
- TANZANIA: FALLING FARM SECTOR OUTPUT POSES CONTAGION RISK TO BANKING SECTOR