This year, the African Agri Investment Indaba will be co-located with the Agri Trade Congress Africa, making this platform the largest trade and investment gathering in agriculture on the African continent. The new format still allows for two separate conference streams but takes advantage of having 800+ high level delegates in combined matchmaking, exhibition and networking sessions with a focus on the entire value chain from farmer to retailer. View the original article here.
- SUDAN: PRESIDENT’S RE-ELECTION BID RISKS DISRUPTING OPPOSITION DIALOGUE
- ZAMBIA: PRESIDENT FORMULATES NEW POLITICAL STRATEGY TO REMAIN IN OFFICE
- KENYA: POLITICAL MACHINATIONS HERALD START OF THE NEXT ELECTION CYCLE IN 2022
- SIERRA LEONE: IMF ASSISTANCE WILL SUPPORT DEBT SERVICING BUT RAISE STRIKE RISK
- SOUTH SUDAN: REBUILDING THE OIL ECONOMY AND INFRASTRUCTURE