This year, the African Agri Investment Indaba will be co-located with the Agri Trade Congress Africa, making this platform the largest trade and investment gathering in agriculture on the African continent. The new format still allows for two separate conference streams but takes advantage of having 800+ high level delegates in combined matchmaking, exhibition and networking sessions with a focus on the entire value chain from farmer to retailer. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: UNPACKING THE SUDANESE POLITICAL TRANSITION
- NIGERIA: RISK OUTLOOK FOR A NEW NIGER DELTA INSURGENCY
- BOTSWANA: POLITICAL RIVALRY, GRAFT SCANDALS, AND INEQUALITY MARK THE ROAD TO ELECTIONS
- SIERRA LEONE: GOVERNMENT MARKS ONE YEAR IN OFFICE WITH A MIXED RECORD
- SPECIAL REPORT: POST-ELECTIONS POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FORECAST FOR SOUTH AFRICA