This year, the African Agri Investment Indaba will be co-located with the Agri Trade Congress Africa, making this platform the largest trade and investment gathering in agriculture on the African continent. The new format still allows for two separate conference streams but takes advantage of having 800+ high level delegates in combined matchmaking, exhibition and networking sessions with a focus on the entire value chain from farmer to retailer. View the original article here.
- NIGERIA: POLLING DAY DELAY INCREASES PROBABILITY OF ELECTION DISPUTE
- ALGERIA: DEBT CONCERNS AND SUCCESSION RACE TO INTENSIFY AFTER APRIL ELECTIONS
- SUDAN: PROSPECT OF A ‘SUDANESE SPRING’ LOOMS AS OPPOSITION UNITES
- SPECIAL REPORT: IS TANZANIA MANIPULATING ITS ECONOMIC GROWTH FIGURES?
- EXX Africa director Robert Besseling spoke on African debt sustainability at the Invest Africa Connect event at the Cape Town Mining Indaba 2019.