Building on its roundtables in the region, TXF is excited to announce its inaugural one day Nordics export event. In a region home to some of the worlds most recognisable exporters, we bring together senior decision makers and experts to discuss and debate the impact of global developments and the markets trajectory beyond 2019. View the original article here.
- ZIMBABWE: RISK OF CURRENCY COLLAPSE RISES AS HYPERINFLATION TRIGGERS UNREST
- SUDAN: FRAGILE POWER-SHARING DEAL WILL BRING SHORT-TERM PAUSE IN VIOLENCE
- THREATS TO BORDERS: AFRICAN MILITANCY AND TERRORISM
- ZAMBIA: SMEAR CAMPAIGN SEEKS TO DISTRACT FROM WEAKENING DEBT TRANSPARENCY
- SPECIAL REPORT: TOP TEN EAST AFRICAN CITIES AT RISK OF CRIME AGAINST EXPATS