Building on its roundtables in the region, TXF is excited to announce its inaugural one day Nordics export event. In a region home to some of the worlds most recognisable exporters, we bring together senior decision makers and experts to discuss and debate the impact of global developments and the markets trajectory beyond 2019. View the original article here.
- CAMEROON: BUOYANT ECONOMY DESPITE SECURITY THREATS
- LIBERIA: GOVERNMENT COMES UNDER MOUNTING PRESSURE AS ECONOMY FALTERS
- DRC: A TALE OF TWO PRESIDENTS
- EGYPT: DESPITE SECURITY CONCERNS, THE OVERALL RISK OUTLOOK IS REMARKABLY OPTIMISTIC
- EXX Africa analysis on Angola’s Sonangol is cited by the Centre for African Journalists newswire