Addressing the huge potential the African continent presents in terms of trade and project finance opportunities, this conference has quickly become a key annual gathering for domestic and international trade, export and project finance professionals. View the original article here.
- ALGERIA: DESPITE CONCESSIONS, THE POLITICAL ELITE DIGS IN FOR THE LONG HAUL
- COTE D’IVOIRE: HEALTHY COCOA CROP BOOSTS ECONOMIC TRAJECTORY DESPITE POLITICAL TREMORS
- SOUTH AFRICA: KEEPING THE LIGHTS ON AS ELECTIONS APPROACH
- EXX Africa participated at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk – Africa conference last week in Cape Town.
- UGANDA: TRADE DISPUTE AND OPPOSITION TRIAL DESTABILISE OUTLOOK TOWARDS 2021 ELECTIONS