The reluctance of western and other powers to act against Djibouti’s increasing arms trafficking activities poses an existential threat to the security of the Horn of Africa and imperils ongoing efforts to end long-running conflicts in the region. View the original article here.
- LESOTHO: A NEW BEGINNING FOR THE RESTIVE MOUNTAIN KINGDOM?
- EXX Africa is in Hong Kong, speaking on opportunities for Asian investors in Africa at TXF Asia 2018
- DRC: RULING COALITION STEERS TO ELECTION VICTORY, AS OPPOSITION ALLIANCE FRACTURES
- GABON: POLITICAL TRANSITION IS UNDERWAY TO SUCCEED AILING PRESIDENT
- SPECIAL REPORT: ZAMBIA’S ROAD TO DEFAULT