Salah Mohamed was a child when Omar al-Bashir seized power in Sudan’s Islamist-backed coup. Three decades on, he’s braving bullets and tear gas in joining a wave of protests aimed at bringing the controversial leader’s rule to an end. View the original article here.
- EXX Africa analysis on the commercial impact of the #Kenya terror attack is cited by AFP news agency
- CAMEROON: KIDNAP RISKS AND COMMERCIAL DISRUPTION INTENSIFY ANGLOPHONE INSURGENCY
- EXX Africa assesses the potential economic impact of the #Kenya terror attacks in #Bloomberg
- AFRICA INVESTMENT RISK REPORT 2019
- KENYA: ISLAMIST MILITANTS STRIKE AT THE HEART OF A VULNERABLE ECONOMY