The new government in Angola has made transparency and economic reform its much vaunted manifesto, which is buying it good will among international investors and is boosting its popularity at home. However, central tenets of control over the country’s political economy remain firmly entrenched with the same elite that has dominated Angola for generations. View the original article here.
- EXX Africa analysis on #Zimbabwe foreign exchange crisis is cited in South Africa’s Sunday Times
- DRC: TENSE PROTRACTED ELECTORAL CYCLE FINALLY COMES TO CONCLUSION
- EXX Africa analysis on the commercial impact of the #Kenya terror attack is cited by AFP news agency
- CAMEROON: KIDNAP RISKS AND COMMERCIAL DISRUPTION INTENSIFY ANGLOPHONE INSURGENCY
- EXX Africa assesses the potential economic impact of the #Kenya terror attacks in #Bloomberg