Mozambique’s parliament has lifted immunity for its ex-finance minister Manuel Chang, detained in South Africa on a US-issued international arrest warrant. Investigators suspect a link to its Lusophone ally, Angola. View the original article here.
- NIGERIA: POLLING DAY DELAY INCREASES PROBABILITY OF ELECTION DISPUTE
- ALGERIA: DEBT CONCERNS AND SUCCESSION RACE TO INTENSIFY AFTER APRIL ELECTIONS
- SUDAN: PROSPECT OF A ‘SUDANESE SPRING’ LOOMS AS OPPOSITION UNITES
- SPECIAL REPORT: IS TANZANIA MANIPULATING ITS ECONOMIC GROWTH FIGURES?
- EXX Africa director Robert Besseling spoke on African debt sustainability at the Invest Africa Connect event at the Cape Town Mining Indaba 2019.