Mozambique’s parliament has lifted immunity for its ex-finance minister Manuel Chang, detained in South Africa on a US-issued international arrest warrant. Investigators suspect a link to its Lusophone ally, Angola. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: UNPACKING THE SUDANESE POLITICAL TRANSITION
- NIGERIA: RISK OUTLOOK FOR A NEW NIGER DELTA INSURGENCY
- BOTSWANA: POLITICAL RIVALRY, GRAFT SCANDALS, AND INEQUALITY MARK THE ROAD TO ELECTIONS
- SIERRA LEONE: GOVERNMENT MARKS ONE YEAR IN OFFICE WITH A MIXED RECORD
- SPECIAL REPORT: POST-ELECTIONS POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FORECAST FOR SOUTH AFRICA