This time last year, Kenya was recovering from a bitter presidential election that descended into a constitutional crisis between two longtime political adversaries. After an initial ballot was annulled by the Supreme Court for irregularities, incumbent President Uhuru Kenyatta won a repeat election that opposition leader and perennial presidential candidate Raila Odinga boycotted. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: SHOCK TO GLOBAL OIL PRICES WILL IMPACT AFRICAN PRODUCERS AND IMPORTERS
- EXX Africa CEO Dr Robert Besseling will speak on a panel discussing operational risk management and fund due diligence at the Africa Global Funds Forum on PE Fund Operations.
- SPECIAL REPORT: ZIMBABWE ECONOMY RISKS COMPLETE SHUT-DOWN AS RECOVERY MEASURES FAIL
- UGANDA: CRUDE PIPELINE SUSPENSION IS MAJOR SETBACK TO OIL SECTOR DEVELOPMENT
- NIGERIA: WEAK TAX COLLECTIONS AND ASSET SEIZURES POSE RISK TO REPAYMENT OUTLOOK