EXX Africa will submit its Threats to African Borders report to the United Nations General Assembly to shed new light on transnational crimes, terrorism, and illegal immigration flows that affect the continent. View the original article here.
- SOUTH AFRICA: CONSIDERING FINANCIAL ASSET PRESCRIPTION TO BAIL OUT THE POWER SECTOR
- SPECIAL REPORT: THE STATE OF AFRICA’S STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES
- GHANA: CENTRAL BANK MAKES DRASTIC INTERVENTION TO PROMPT BANK CONSOLIDATION
- COTE D’IVOIRE: SPECTER OF IDENTITY POLITICS RETURNS AHEAD OF 2020 ELECTIONS
- TANZANIA: FALLING FARM SECTOR OUTPUT POSES CONTAGION RISK TO BANKING SECTOR