The Mozambican former finance minister loan saga is unfolding in domestic and international courts. Now there has been growing concerns of the involvement of a senior Angolan political leader in the scandal. This could be trouble for Angola as this risks the relationship with the IMF and the prospect for economic recovery this year. Robert Besseling, Executive Director of EXX Africa joins CNBC Africa for more. View the original article here.
- ZIMBABWE: RISK OF CURRENCY COLLAPSE RISES AS HYPERINFLATION TRIGGERS UNREST
- SUDAN: FRAGILE POWER-SHARING DEAL WILL BRING SHORT-TERM PAUSE IN VIOLENCE
- THREATS TO BORDERS: AFRICAN MILITANCY AND TERRORISM
- ZAMBIA: SMEAR CAMPAIGN SEEKS TO DISTRACT FROM WEAKENING DEBT TRANSPARENCY
- SPECIAL REPORT: TOP TEN EAST AFRICAN CITIES AT RISK OF CRIME AGAINST EXPATS