The Mozambican former finance minister loan saga is unfolding in domestic and international courts. Now there has been growing concerns of the involvement of a senior Angolan political leader in the scandal. This could be trouble for Angola as this risks the relationship with the IMF and the prospect for economic recovery this year. Robert Besseling, Executive Director of EXX Africa joins CNBC Africa for more. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: UNPACKING THE SUDANESE POLITICAL TRANSITION
- NIGERIA: RISK OUTLOOK FOR A NEW NIGER DELTA INSURGENCY
- BOTSWANA: POLITICAL RIVALRY, GRAFT SCANDALS, AND INEQUALITY MARK THE ROAD TO ELECTIONS
- SIERRA LEONE: GOVERNMENT MARKS ONE YEAR IN OFFICE WITH A MIXED RECORD
- SPECIAL REPORT: POST-ELECTIONS POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FORECAST FOR SOUTH AFRICA