The boom in African consumerism is triggering new investments in retail and mass distribution across the continent and from abroad. African companies are increasingly competing with foreign retail giants and entering new markets. Yet retail businesses are exposed to risks of industrial action and insecurity, as well as government demands to procure locally. EXX AFRICA offers a variety of tailored services to its retail clients.
- BENIN: TRADE DISPUTE AND POLITICAL TENSIONS DESTABILISE COUNTRY’S EXEMPLARY MODEL
- MOZAMBIQUE: ELECTION MANIPULATION IS UNLIKELY TO TRIGGER RETURN TO CIVIL WAR
- NIGERIA: TRADE RESTRICTIONS DRIVE UP NIGERIAN INFLATION AND BOOST FUEL SMUGGLING
- KENYA: PRESIDENT STEPS UP PRESSURE TO LIFT THE LENDING RATE CAP TO APPEASE THE IMF
- BOTSWANA: POLITICAL TRANSITION WILL DRIVE MUCH-NEEDED ECONOMIC REFORMS