Calm has returned to Libreville and the internet has been restored, a day after an attempt to overthrow Gabon’s government and President Ali Bongo. The ailing leader remains out of the country, recovering from an apparent stroke, and the opposition has seized upon the foiled coup to express frustration over the 2016 elections and Bongo’s health. View the original article here.
- EXX Africa analysis on the commercial impact of the #Kenya terror attack is cited by AFP news agency
- CAMEROON: KIDNAP RISKS AND COMMERCIAL DISRUPTION INTENSIFY ANGLOPHONE INSURGENCY
- EXX Africa assesses the potential economic impact of the #Kenya terror attacks in #Bloomberg
- AFRICA INVESTMENT RISK REPORT 2019
- KENYA: ISLAMIST MILITANTS STRIKE AT THE HEART OF A VULNERABLE ECONOMY