EXX Africa CEO Dr Robert Besseling will speak on a panel discussing operational risk management and fund due diligence at the Africa Global Funds Forum on PE Fund Operations. View the original article here.
EXX Africa will submit its Threats to African Borders report to the United Nations General Assembly to shed new light on transnational crimes, terrorism, and illegal immigration flows that affect the continent. View the original article here.
EXX Africa presented its Threats to African Borders report to a workshop on combating transnational crime organised by the US Government’s Defence Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) and the Naval Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS), and the University of Stellenbosch. View the original article here.
Robert Besseling, Executive Director at EXX Africa joins CNBC Africa to talk about the $25 billion liquefied natural gas project that could transform Mozambique’s economy. View the original article here.
- EXX Africa director Robert Besseling moderated a panel on Africa’s commodity rollercoaster at GTR Commodities in Geneva hosted by Global Trade Review (GTR)
- SOUTH SUDAN: DEBT BURDEN AND CORRUPTION MAY DISSUADE FRESH FOREIGN INVESTMENT
- TUNISIA: MAIN POLITICAL PARTIES SEEK TO MITIGATE IMPACT OF UPSET ELECTORAL DEFEAT
- ZAMBIA: CHINA SEEKS MINING ASSETS AS COLLATERAL TO PROTECT AGAINST LOOMING DEFAULT
- SPECIAL REPORT: SHOCK TO GLOBAL OIL PRICES WILL IMPACT AFRICAN PRODUCERS AND IMPORTERS