African power generation is still dominated by a mix of hydro and coal, but renewables are finding good purchase in almost every country and at increasingly affordable scale and cost. Finding the right mix in a testing climate change environment though presents many challenges. Jonathan Bell assesses the landscape. View the original article here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: ETHIOPIA SEEKS PRIVATISATIONS IN VOLATILE POLITICAL CLIMATE
- SOUTH AFRICA: PRESIDENT FACES CRUCIAL DECISION ON ESKOM REFORM IN POLICY ADDRESS
- EXX Africa director Robert Besseling moderated a panel on Africa’s Capital Markets at the Invest Africa Annual Debate 2019
- EXX Africa analysis is quoted in Bloomberg on Angola oil sector reforms.
- DRC: RESHUFFLING THE POLITICAL CARDS