ECAs and DFIs are showing an increased risk appetite for African exposures, especially on large-scale project financings. However, these policy-driven financial institutions need to collaborate rather than compete on such deals in order to help plug Africa’s $93 billion infrastructure funding gap. View the original article here.
- NIGERIA: POLLING DAY DELAY INCREASES PROBABILITY OF ELECTION DISPUTE
- ALGERIA: DEBT CONCERNS AND SUCCESSION RACE TO INTENSIFY AFTER APRIL ELECTIONS
- SUDAN: PROSPECT OF A ‘SUDANESE SPRING’ LOOMS AS OPPOSITION UNITES
- SPECIAL REPORT: IS TANZANIA MANIPULATING ITS ECONOMIC GROWTH FIGURES?
- EXX Africa director Robert Besseling spoke on African debt sustainability at the Invest Africa Connect event at the Cape Town Mining Indaba 2019.